Sunday, March 18, 2007

Week 9, Exercise 22

My exploration of ebooks was not quite as satisfying as the podcasts. Most of the items answering to my search interests turned out to be for SJSU only. The Gutenberg titles looked pretty dry, for the most part. What I anticipate finding most useful will be the Pimsleur language titles. I've always enjoyed the challenge of learning languages. It doesn't stay with you long if you have no opportunity to practice it, but while you're trying it out, it's still fun. Was going to download and revisit French today, but since I don't have a cable hook-up or dial-up and no time estimates were provided for DSL, I decided to leave it for another day. Safari Tech also looks promising. When I have the time, I'll download "Graphic Design Portfolio-Builder: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator Projects" for starters.

No comments: